Thursday, July 27, 2006

Change Is Comin' (Hopefully)

Today, I went to a job interview at Compass Bank. Wow, there is a whole other world out there! I really enjoy helping people with their finances and am perfectly content working in banking for the rest of my career, especially now that I know that there are places out there that will treat me much better than Texas Trust does. She told me that they will make their decision by next Friday, so I have my fingers crossed. If I don't get this job, at least I know that I should be looking more diligently than I am now. It is definitely time for a change!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change is good and sometimes hard. you have so many talents and strengths. Go Maren!!!!

Andrea said...

I am excited for you! I will try to talk to Sis. West tomorrow (Sunday) to see if they are still hiring for that Capital One job. Thanks again for last night... it was a lot of fun. Everytime we spend time with you guys we say afterwards that we should do it more often. Well, we should DEFINATELY scrapbook more often!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»