Monday, February 04, 2008

Best of 2007

Better late than never...

Greatest Accomplishment
Isaac: Best cartoonist ever!
Maren: Getting a new job...so scary

Biggest Disappointment
Isaac: Classes
Maren: Mavs lose playoffs in first round

Best Movie
Isaac: Simpsons
Maren: Don't remember, but Simpsons was good

Best Date
Isaac: seeing "The Nutcracker" and having a romantic dinner (no joke, these are Isaac's words)
Maren: ice sculptures and hot chocolate

Best Song
Isaac: I don't know; I'm never allowed to use the iPod
Maren: anything by Sara Bareilles

Best Ethan Quote
Isaac: Ethan saying, "Go get your shinebox!"
Maren: When asked what was wrong, Ethan yelled, "Noffing!" (translation: Nothing!)

Most Shocking Discovery
Isaac: Kids are cool!
Maren: Guacamole tastes good

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Too funny! I LOVE it! (Especially the "Best Ethan Quote" category!)

Tay said...

Maren, you are never going to guess who this is! I told Courtney to say hi the next time she saw you but then decided to come say hi myself! Your family is ADORABLE! E-mail me, we'll catch up! shantasilver@charmingsilverdesigns.com ;) Hugs from Houston! ~ Shanta (Sullivan)