Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am Thankful

This morning, I was reading MSN, where people all over the country wrote about all of the things they are thankful for. I was very surprised to find that nearly every entry mentioned a gratitude for loving family members and for a loving God.
I, too, am grateful to have a loving family. I am blessed to have a kind and understanding husband who loves me through everything and will stop at nothing to make me laugh. I am grateful for a newly-cultivated relationship with Ryan and Andrea, something that blesses me every day. I am grateful for parents that are unceasingly loving and supportive of me (particularly while we have been working on the nativity). I am grateful for all of my siblings, nephews, and niece, for their love, and for the power of eternal relationships. Most of all, I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who continues to bless me every day.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my family because they are extremely wealthy. Matter of fact, of our favorite things to celebrate the holidays is to drive around in our expensive cars and toss rolls of quarters on the homeless. Tis the season.
Simon Pottinbutter