Monday, August 14, 2006

Tourist in My Own Town















Isaac's dad came into town this weekend. I haven't seen him since our wedding, so it has been fun to catch up. Because he wanted to revisit all of the great places in the area, we ran all over the metroplex this weekend. We've been to Downtown Fort Worth, Downtown Dallas, the Stockyards, the Botanic Gardens, the mustang statues in Los Colinas, the longhorn statues in Dallas, and the Galleria. I forgot how fun it is to be a tourist in my own town!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By jove, the red head is, shall I dare say it, a true goddess. Bravo!
However, the bearded chap which seems to be forcibly holding you captive does cause my stomach to wretch. I do wish there were laws against placing such pictures of deformed creatures on the internet. However, even if there were laws prohibiting the ugly and grizzly from soiling these digital fertile grounds, it would be in vain. For, it is a matter of fact that ugly people are villains and criminals. In saying that I will leave you with a bit of advice, my Venus; drop the swine and find interests in better men... perhaps a duke or baron?
Lovingllinglyingly,
Simon Pottinbutter

Andrea said...

Very cute pictures! I think that would be a lot of fun (touring the metroplex). There really are some amazing sights around us.

Oh, and you better watch out. I think Simon Pottinbutter has the hots for you. You might tell Isaac to watch his back. Or not! :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to buy the 2nd generation 8 GB iphone(not the 3G, the one before that one). So far, the lowest I have found is on amazon for about $218 for a new one. I would buy a used one if it was 30-40 les then the new one. I checked ebay, but they are going for about $300 there. So if you know any cheap sites for used or new iphones please tell me.
[url=http://www.divyabhaskar.co.in/blog/index.php?blog_id=47]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory